2018/2019 Events will be updated soon....See Facebook Page
- September 7, 2017 Collegiate Art Designs donation for Silent Auction to the RBC Wealth Management BIG GREEN BENEFIT sponsored by Oregon Club of Portland-OCOP. Oregon Club of Portland fundraising events allow more than 400 Duck Scholar-Athletes to attend the University of Oregon. They are able to compete in the classroom and on the field in part because of the support they receive from the various Oregon Clubs around the state. Your support of Club sponsored events allows you to enjoy the friendship and camaraderie of your fellow Duck fans while funding University of Oregon athletic scholarships.
- July 31st, 2017 Collegiate Art Designs donation for Silent Auction to the Joy of Life Golf Tournament at Stone Creek Golf Club hosted by Breast Friends, a 501c3 nonprofit dedicated to helping women survive the trauma of cancer...one friend at a time.
To View Collegiate Art Designs donation
- May 6th, 2017 Collegiate Art Designs donation for Silent Auction to the 11th Annual Fundraising Gala Moonlight at the MAC hosted by Breast Friends, a 501c3 nonprofit dedicated to helping women survive the trauma of cancer...one friend at a time.
- March 4th, 2017 Collegiate Art Designs donation for live auction to the 2017 Xi Wang Gala - HOPE Chinese Charter School. Educating for Global Fluency by developing Chinese & English dual-language skills, nurturing cultural adaptability and inspiring excellence in students for a positive impact in our world.
- February 1st, 2017 Collegiate Art Designs donation to the Oregon Club of Central Oregon Signing Day Party and Auction at the Tetherow Event Pavilion in Bend, OR. All funds raised go towards supporting student athletic scholarships through the Duck Athletic Fund.
- February 1st, 2017 Collegiate Art Designs The Parr Lumber Signing Day Dinner at the Portland Convention Center. Event sponsored by Oregon Club of Portland.
- November 28th, 2016- December 12th, 2016 Collegiate Art Designs will be donating custom artwork to Century High School - Elk's "Souperhero" Canned Food Drive. The artwork will be given to the class that raises the most food. Every year, four local high schools cooperatively raise more than 100,000 cans of food for Hillsboro families in need of assistance.
- September 22nd, 2016 RBC Wealth Management BIG GREEN BENEFIT sponsored by Oregon Club of Portland-OCOP. This annual fundraiser assists over 450 student-athletes each year to achieve an education while competing for Oregon. Student athletes have a 81% graduation success rate annually with over 50% garnering an 3.0 GPA. Meanwhile, 15 of 18 championship sports reached post-season play in 2015.
Oregon Ducks Cheerleader Polina Aguilar showing off Collegiate Art Designs Artwork
Auction Donation: O Oregon Aluminum Brushed Green Mirror Back- Winning bid $245.00
Auction Donation: Aluminum Brushed University of Oregon 24" 0 with LED- Winning Bid $340.00
- Collegiate Art Designs will be attending ALL Home Oregon Duck Games of the 2016 Season, find us in Tailgate Alley to see One of a Kind, Handcrafted in OREGON, Officially Licensed Collegiate Products.
- Collegiate Art Designs is a proud member of Oregon Club of Portland (OCOP) - OCOP is a group of members with a common goal of promoting and furthering the general welfare of the University of Oregon. Dedicated to raising money for University of Oregon athletic programs and the Athletic Department.
- September 10th, 2016 Collegiate Art Designs display table at the Oregon vs Virginia game Tailgate Alley Autzen Stadium
- August 18th, 2016 Collegiate Art Designs Donation for Silent Auction to The Oregon Club of Central Oregon- Fall Football Kickoff- at Tetherow Golf Club in Bend, OR to support the student athletes at the University of Oregon. University of Oregon Athletic Director, Rob Mullens, will be among the AD employees onsite, and will discuss the latest information and news on Duck Athletics. The event features a buffet dinner, as well as hosted beer and wine.
Thank you Mike "Jorgy"Jorgensen, former Ducks QB 1981-1984 under Rich Brooks turned analyst and the Oregon Club of Central Oregon for your support!
- July 30th, 2016 Collegiate Art Designs Donation for Silent Auction to 5th Annual Dennis Bennett Memorial Golf Tournament at Harbor Links . All proceeds go to Klamath Basin youth athletic programs.
- July 28th, 2016 Collegiate Art Designs Donation for Silent Auction to "The Duck" Golf Tournament and Fundraiser hosted by Oregon Club of Central Oregon, a Non-Profit 501C3 at Pronghorn Resort in Bend, OR ( Nicklaus Signature Course) All net proceeds from "The Duck" will be donated to the Duck Athletic Fund, to aid in scholarship assistance for student athletes.
- July 25th, 2016 Collegiate Art Designs Donation for Silent Auction to The 8th Annual Joy of Life Golf Tournament at Stone Creek Golf Course hosted by Breast Friends, a 501c3 nonprofit dedicated to helping women survive the trauma of cancer...one friend at a time. Stone Creek Golf Course is a Peter Jacobsen/Jim Handy designed course. The course is scenically designed and offers spectacular views of Mt. Hood. The course is laid out over 120 acres of land with old growth Douglas Firs, lakes, four wetlands, and forty-three bunkers.
- June 24th, 2016 Collegiate Art Designs Donation and Sponsorship of Whack-a-Duck/Beaver Contest in Swing into Summer 7th Annual Klamath County Chamber Golf tournament held at Reames Golf Course for Klamath Leadership Development Programs that provides training and workshops to entrepreneurs.
Winners of the Civil War Game:
Winner of the Wack a Duck in the Civil War Game, Scott Galpin
Winner of the Wack a Beaver in the Civil War Game, Jaren Mack
- June 11th, 2016 Collegiate Art Designs Donation for Silent Auction to the 5th Annual Ethan Jostad Foundation For Childhood Cancer Charity Golf Tournament at the Eagle Point Golf Club in Eagle Point, OR All proceeds benefit the Ethan Jostad Foundation for Childhood Cancer, a 501(c)(3) non-profit charity providing support and services to children and families impacted by Pediatric Cancer.
Collegiate Art Designs is pleased to announce our O Wings Brushed Aluminum Mirror Back Pink generated $125.00 towards helping fight childhood cancer.
- May 8th, 2016 Come see Collegiate Art Designs at the Hillsboro Farmers' Market "Orenco Station" on Mother's Day! We will be displaying our Handcrafted in Oregon, Officially Licensed Collegiate Products. In 2003 the Hillsboro Farmers’ Market and Orenco Station retailers joined to present the Hillsboro Sunday Farmers’ Market at Orenco Station. The market at Orenco Station is open-air and features fresh, local, agricultural food and garden products, fine arts & crafts, live music and educational information. Celebrating its 14th season, the Orenco Farmers market welcomes 65 vendors, and 6,000 customers each week.
- May 7th, 2016 Collegiate Art Designs Donation for Silent Auction to Breast Friends a Non Profit dedicated to helping women survive the trauma of cancer…one friend at a time. 10th Annual Fundraising Gala Moonlight at the MAC a fundraising Gala for Breast Friends.
Collegiate Art Designs is pleased to announce our O Oregon Brushed Aluminum Mirror Back Pink generated $150.00 towards helping women fight cancer. Thank you to the Mayor of Beaverton, Denny Doyle, for your contribution.
Thank you Breast Friends!
Thank You to Mayor Denny Doyle of Beaverton, OR for the support of local businesses like us and the Breast Friends of Oregon!
- November 11th, 2015 Collegiate Art Designs contributed to The Calm Before The Storm Windermere Stellar Foundation Event to support low-income and homeless families in our community.
Collegiate Art Designs - Director of Community Relations, Kristi Callaghan, displaying the Made in OREGON Collegiate Art Work.
- September 24th, 2015 Collegiate Art Designs Donation to RBC Wealth Management BIG GREEN BENEFIT. Proceeds are donated to the Duck Athletic Fund. Support the Ducks, support the teams.